Thursday, November 26, 2009

U.P.I. Project


I am starting to put together my project for U.P.I. about graffiti here in Japan. I've spent the last couple days trying to gather all my materials for it. This has included scouring the the shadiest alleys and corners in Tokyo to find graffiti as well as looking through hundreds of photos from other people online to find the right stuff. I am glad I have such a large catalog of stuff to choose from, it really gives me a lot of options. I wanna be sure to include a wide range of styles of art in this project to show the full spectrum of graffiti here in Japan, because it is widely varied. Aside from all of the photo sorting I have been editing my interview with Astro MBS, a writer who I met while in Tsukuba. He was a real chill dude, real down to earth. He looked kinda hardcore with tattoos all down his arms and neck but he was the nicest dude, it was real surprising. I've also spent time looking for the right music to go along with all of this. I want to use something that I produced so I have been looking through my catalog of music to find the right sound. I am actually only writing this blog in procrastination so I better get back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment