Thursday, November 26, 2009

Final Stages of Final Project


I am currently in the final stages of finishing my final project I am pretty happy about how it is all coming together. Seeing as how this is the first time I've had to go out and shoot and edit a project on my own I'm feeling very good about how it is currently looking. Some of my footage was a little dark, but the color-corrector on final cut has been a big help. Although my actual footage and editing is not that great, the content is really good. I'm hoping the interviews and content will be the driving force for this project. I have people talking about the educational system in Japan and how it drives kids the express themselves as well as people talking about the underground/mainstream scene here in Japan. The story is pretty cohesive and follows a pattern. I still need to edit and adjust my audio levels as well as my music. I also need to add subtitles for one part, but besides that I am almost done. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment